Donate to the SAMA Foundation to help us further our mission. There are many ways to help the SAMA Foundation through charitable contributions.
- You can donate right now by clicking the button on the left.
- You can mail a check to:
18 West Mercer St. Suite 370
Seattle, WA 98119
Tax ID #02-0758255
- Individual Giving opportunities include monetary donations or donations in the form of stocks or other assets. All donations are tax deductible, and the donation of appreciated assets may offer significant tax benefits. Consult your tax adviser for details.
- Designate SAMA as the recipient of charitable payroll deductions. Donations to SAMA can be deducted from your payroll either through your company directly or through United Way.
- Through Corporate Giving, your company furthers the common good, and lets your employees know their good work for the company is also good work for society.
- Corporate Matching Programs double the impact of your donation. Find out if your employer matches employee donations. Usually it is as easy as letting us complete a form for you.
- Foundation Giving shows institutional support for more effective, and more available substance abuse treatment and support services. Foundations have an opportunity to make a significant and lasting impact for our youth and their families.
- Grassroots Fundraising, SAMA encourages and supports grassroots fundraising events that benefit The SAMA Foundation and their mission.