SAMA is looking for CDPT Interns at our lower Queen Anne location. Read more…
We require the following:
- A 1 year commitment
- 15-20 hours per week, may work some weekends
- CDPT active with Department of Health prior to starting internship
- Meet all WAC requirements to work in a Chemical Dependency Treatment facility
- A passion for helping others
SAMA is looking for a new office coordinator at our lower Queen Anne location.Read more…
- Associate’s degree or higher.
- A minimum of two years office experience, preferably in a treatment/social service setting.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Scheduling software.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, organization and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to the demands of a fast-paced, frequently changing environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and practice cultural sensitivity.
- Annual TB test.
SAMA is an AA/EO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, race/ethnicity,
age, sexual orientation, national origin, creed, religion, ancestry, disability status, special disabled veteran,
recently separated veteran or other protected veteran. All are welcome to apply